Monday, February 6, 2012

You guys! T-Rex Teaches Poetry

You should really go to the real page so you can see the mouseover text and all (click on the comic images).  But I wanted them here too. So you can see them both together.  You're welcome.

Oh wait! I just learned to do mouseover text in html, because I am the goddess of the internets (or at least the goddess of those who are married to former software engineers and have taught themselves a little bit of html because its really not that hard, but whatever). 

Oh, hah.  They're already attached to the images.  Well, that was easy goddessing.

Oh, but they have to be small, so go to the real site anyway.  I mean, you should always go there, and now you have another reason.




  


True, I could have edited out the stream of consciousness as my understanding changed, but where is the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment