Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is it possible that I can feel my hair turning grey?

My scalp was tingling with cortisol as I lay in bed this morning, willing myself back to sleep for just a little bit longer, attempting unsuccessfully to ignore my twisted, pounding heart.  WTF, Stress, can't a lady get a little sleep around here?

I don't know what it is about the paper that I'm writing that is making me so crazy.  I have never.  Never in my life.  Had nearly so much trouble writing a paper.

This one makes my toes curl painfully (more like the witch in The Wizard of Oz than sex).  It makes my shoulder blades hug one another in terror, clinging together for dear life.  I'm pretty sure even my ankles are tense.

This is the last day though.  Today it is ending no matter what.  I'm turning the damn thing in and being done with it.

Then, on to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment